We offer competitive wages, career progression and professional development, health insurance, 401k and company match and paid time off.We are seeking individuals who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving service excellence.
• Execute and maintain quality and consistency of food, beverage and service with full adherence to standards; act with a sense of urgency, be friendly, professional, and engaged
• Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, attentive, detailed, friendly, and courteous service
• Proactively interact with restaurant guests; build loyalty and face/name recognition
• Positively handle guest requests and accept feedback
• Regularly measure and evaluate service through restaurant service audits, and leveraging guest/employee feedback
• Maintain highest level of safety, security, sanitation, and cleanliness of restaurant
• Staff, train and develop guest-focused employees
• Sound decision making capability
• Assist with inventory counts, costs, and maintenance as specified by GM
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
• Strong interpersonal skills (motivating, delegation, conflict management)
• 2-3 years in the same or similar role
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining standards of operations
• Strong problem-solving, organization and time management skills
• Excellent guest service and hospitality skills and professional presentation
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet high level standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent planning, organization and follow-up skills
• Must be effective at listening, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by guests
• The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Staffing / scheduling