NEW AMERICAN BISTRO WITH FRENCH INFLUENCE ON UPENN'S CAMPUS!
If you are looking for an experience of a lifetime come open a restaurant with us! Opening is NOT for the faint of heart! It requires people with a lot of enthusiasm, drive, grit, organization, and endurance!
What makes Louie Louie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
The ideal busser candidate is positive, quick, responsible, hands-on, and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in steps of service
- Maintain a spotless dining room
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Comfortable with steps of service such as refilling beverages
- Salary on average $65-125/shift
- Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with White Dog Café and other Fearless Restaurants
- Field Trips to our local purveyors!!!!
- Full time employees: Health Benefits
- 401k program with Vanguard
- Commuter Benefits--tax exemption
- Childcare Benefits--tax exemption
Health/dental benefits 30+ hours, Fearless Restaurants dining benefits at all 9 locations, 401K Vanguard
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.