With sweeping views of the Hudson River and the iconic art installation, TAK Room, Thomas Keller’s newest restaurant in New York will be opening soon...
The TAK Room, will be a multi level restaurant and bar, serving continental cuisine showcasing Chef Keller’s innovative and quality offerings. As we prepare to build our opening team, in anticipation of our March 2019 opening, we encourage you to share your interest early for consideration !
Join our team as a Pastry Chef de Partie.
Qualified individuals should possess a strong attention to detail, organization and cleanliness. In addition to technical skill of a minimum of 3+ years of experience, the individual must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a strong team collaborator.
Our company culture is founded on mentorship and providing a solid foundation of skills to support our profession. With some of the highest wages, as well as:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Retirement Savings, offering both pre-tax and post-tax savings options with company matching, offering immediate vesting.
- Formalized Mentorship program
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Experiential PAID Scholarships for study in Food/Wine/Cuisine
- Student Loan Refinancing program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts at Chef Keller’s other properties
- Discounts at Chef Keller’s retail outlet, Finesse the Store
- Employee Recognition Awards
- On site Educational Classes
- Discounts on:
- Chefs Equipment
- Uniform Attire
- Computers and Electronics
If this opportunity doesn’t interest you, but you have a culinary background, share your resume for future consideration to [email protected]
Who we are:
Thomas Keller is regarded as a world leader in the culinary profession. The properties and people he inspires are dedicated to setting new restaurant standards in service, cuisine and employment experience. Our goal is to collaborate with talented restaurant professionals and offer opportunities to learn and grow within the industry. We proudly represent the French Laundry, per se, Bouchon, Bouchon Bakery and Ad Hoc. We seek inspired candidates who are passionate about food, wine and service.
Looking for other opportunities with our group? Check out open positions on ThomasKeller.com/careers!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
Attractive Benefits package; including Medical, Dental and 401(k)
Show Piece Work