The Chef Tournant is responsible for the supervision of kitchen staff in assigned outlet in absence of the Room Chef and creating and fostering a sanitary, productive and team oriented work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assume responsibilities of room in absence of Room Chef.
• Work with Restaurant Manager and front of the house staff to ensure positive guest experience.
• Ensure quality food product and presentations.
• Teach and develop staff while serving a consistent product with pride.
• Maintains food cost, labor cost and expenses within budget guidelines.
• Meets attendance guidelines and adheres to regulatory, departmental and Company policies.
• Must be able to cook and create new, innovative and imaginative recipes.
• Must be able to react quickly and resolve problems.
• Support and foster loyalty and conduct business in a professional manner at all times.
• Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
• Work requires a minimum of a two year Culinary Arts School, or equivalent technical training in the food industry.
• Minimum of two years’ experience as line level Supervisor or Chef in specialty room, Casual Dining or Buffet Restaurant environment.
• Must present a neat and professional appearance.
• Work prefers Bilingual abilities
• Work requires flexibility to work various shifts.
• Food Safety Employee Training required
• Food Handler’s Card
• 3 Year experience as a supervisor
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUME TO [email protected] FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Hotel Group, Gaming
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown into a family of affiliated resort casinos on four continents. Caesars-affiliated casino resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Affiliates of Caesars also own the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. The Caesars Entertainment family’s success is a result of an unblinking focus of building loyalty and value with guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars and its affiliates are committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognize the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission “We inspire grown-ups to play” fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities.