MANAGEMENT POSITION AT FEARLESS RESTAURANT GROUP
What makes Fearless Restaurants special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation.
We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high volume setting.
• 3+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment (management experience not required, just a can-do attitude)
• Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing experience appreciated
• Ability to work full-time
• Conflict resolution
• Special event execution
• Wine, beer and spirit knowledge preferred
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Experience working with POS Systems such as Aloha or Reserve
• Staff Education / Motivation
• Recruiting, Scheduling, and Staff Education experience appreciated
• Salary range $50,000-60,000 DOE
• Medical/dental insurance
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• 10 days paid vacation (Yr 1-2); 13 days paid vacation (Yr 3); 16 days paid vacation (Yr 4)!
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Community contribution opportunities available
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
401 K program, Medical/dental benefits, Vacation 2 weeks paid, Dining Benefit Program at all 9 Fearless Restaurants
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe, an iconic restaurant in University City for over 30 years, is a leader in using environmentally sustainable, organic and local foods from farms within 50 miles. Known for warm hospitality, inspiring and award winning food, the White Dog's historic three brownstones were recently completely renovated offering charming and whimsical dog décor and artwork in its many unique dining spaces and outdoor patio.
The seasonal menu changes often, with innovative dishes highlighting local ingredients such as the Homemade Rigatoni with Spicy Lamb Bolognese and Basil Ricotta, Lancaster County Chicken and Verlasso Salmon as well as Market Salads and delicious shared Small Plates. Complimented with an all American wine list, local craft beers and seasonal specialty cocktails and refreshing mocktails. White Dog Cafe is open for Lunch, Brunch on Saturday and Sunday and nightly dinner.