The Alinea Group is currently seeking dedicated, full-time hospitality professionals to join our team! You must be a poised, organized team player and have a passion for continuing your food and beverage education.
Alinea has been universally praised for its innovative approach to modernist cuisine. It has four times been named the Best Restaurant in America and is one of only 13 restaurants in the U.S. to earn the coveted Michelin 3-Star rating. Next Restaurant constantly explores the world of cuisine, changing our prix fixe menus and dining experience completely every four months. Roister is the Alinea Group's convivial & casual restaurant where the kitchen and dining room are one and the same. The food is rooted in primal cooking techniques combined with modern technology and an open hearth. At the Aviary we honor both innovation and tradition. Strong back of house staff is needed to help produce wildly creative food to pair with our equally creative cocktails. Our food is made from items that are carefully sourced and procured fresh daily.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as main communication between Front of House and Back of House
- Call orders to kitchen team and track the timely execution of dish
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are complete, accurately garnished, produced in a timely fashion, and taken to the proper guest tables
- Ensure FOH team is trained on presenting food items properly
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly wage, depending on experience.
- Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment.
- Paid time off
- 401(K) with company match up to 4% of deferred earnings, and, CTA/Transit discount available after 6 months of full-time employment.
- Employee Dining Discount, 20% to any Alinea Group restaurant.
- Referral Bonus Program Available
Steps to Apply:
- Send in your resume for review
- Schedule a phone interview with our Human Resources team
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. We use E-Verify.