Roister, the Alinea Group's convivial & casual restaurant, seeks strong line cooks and prep cooks. At Roister we've built our kitchens to be the restaurant and surround our guests. food is rooted in primal cooking techniques combined with modern technology and an open hearth. The results are an award winning combination of understated platings and vibrant flavors. The ideal candidate considers cooking their career, enjoys a challenge, and has a team-oriented attitude. Opportunities for advancement are available to those who possess excellent performance and dedication. Please be familiar with Roister by visiting our website www.roisterrestaurant.com and reading reviews.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Work under the direction of our chefs
- Follow prep lists and recipes
- 40-50 hours per week
- Prep, AM shifts available
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hourly wage, depending on experience.
- Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment.
- 50% company contribution to single HMO during first 2 years of full-time employment, 100% contribution available after 2 years.
- Paid time off available for use after 6 months of full-time employment.
- 401(K) after 6 months, with Alinea Group matching up to 4% of deferred earnings.
- CTA/Transit discount available after 6 months of full-time employment.
- Employee Dining Discount, 20% to any Alinea Group restaurant.
- Referral Bonus Program Available
Steps to Apply:
Send your resume
Schedule working interview (paid minimum wage)
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. Meaning we value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. We use E-Verify.