In May of 2016, Alinea, Next’s Michelin 3-Star rated, universally praised, sister restaurant, reopened after an extensive renovation. But that remodel was not confined to the 4 walls and the kitchen -- every dish from the first 10 years was abandoned or rethought. At Next, we have dedicated our upcoming menu to Alinea as a review of Alinea’s first decade. More than just greatest hits, it’s intended to be a study on the evolution of the restaurant and a chance to revisit some of our favorite, delicious innovations. The ideal candidate must be able to effortlessly multi-task, possess great communication skills, and enjoy the learning aspects of food and beverage; with a goal of working and growing career in the hospitality industry. To be noted, this is a full-time position; please be willing to work 40-50 hours a week. Also to be successful, candidates should have familiarity with Next Restaurant by visiting our website www.nextrestaurant.com and reading reviews.
- Hourly wage, depending on experience
- Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment
- 50% company contribution to single HMO during first 2 years of full-time employment, 100% contribution available after 2 years.
- Paid time off available to use after 6 months of full-time employment.
- 401(K) after 6 months, with Alinea Group matching up to 4% of deferred earnings.
- CTA/Transit discount available after 6 months of full-time employment.
Steps to Apply:
Send your resume
Schedule working interview (paid minimum wage)
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. This means we value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.