Providing services and support in multiple functional areas of Human Resources while ensuring compliance with all State and Federal employment regulatory agencies. Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Processes payroll biweekly for all three restaurants and provide necessary payroll reports to managers.
- Maintains employee benefits programs; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Frasca Food and Wine standards.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations,performance review, conflict management and harassment.
- Conducts one-on-ones with employees to assess the departments.
- Make recommendations to owners or department leaders on any changes that could promote employee engagement and retention.
- Creates annual culture survey to give employees a chance to give feedback on the company and management.
- Maintains company insurance documents including liability and workers compensation.
- Administrator of payroll system and Google email.
- 2+ years in a previous HR role
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Familiarity and knowledge of benefits guidelines
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with employees and management
- Familiarity with Colorado Labor Laws
Part of Frasca Food and Wine Group
Frasca is the creation of Master Sommelier Bobby Stuckey and Chef Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson. Their shared passion for Friuli-Venezia Giulian cuisine and fine wine is reflected in the exquisitely prepared fare and a comprehensive wine list boasting over 200 varieties. The seasoned and professional staff ensures a memorable evening with their meticulous attention to detail, expert wine pairing, and extensive knowledge of the menu. And the pastoral, elegant dining room evokes the gracious and friendly feeling of traditional Italian Frascas. Warm, welcoming, and unpretentious, Frasca is the perfect destination for impromptu gatherings, casual dinners, and special occasions.
Follow the career paths of Executive Chef, Lachlan Mackinnon-Patterson, and Master Sommelier, Bobby Stuckey: