Blake Street House Wellbeing Manager
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes wellbeing to help us create a sanctuary for our members where they can be the best versions of themselves. The ideal candidate will have the passion and experience to craft mindfulness and wellness experiences and programming for members, the understanding and appreciation to develop an amazing team of trainers and practitioners, and the vision to be at the epicenter of the growing wellbeing community in NW Arkansas.
The Wellbeing Manager will report to the Blake St. House General Manager.
What You'll Do
- Passionately support members through their personal transformative wellness and fitness journeys
- Foster a positive, non-competitive environment and culture in which members can excel through positive peer pressure and camaraderie
- Oversee all wellbeing and fitness areas at Blake St. House, including our outdoor lap pool, yoga studio, workout room, mindfulness program, wellbeing events and treatment rooms
- Build and foster relationships with local wellness and fitness businesses, services, trainers, consultants, projects and initiatives
- Be seen as a wellbeing mindfulness expert within the local community
- Keep updated on all new experiences, services, techniques, offerings within the wellness and fitness realms
- Work with the Director of Events to create a dynamic calendar of events and programming
- Encourage members to be the best versions of themselves