Store Management, Staff Management, Customer Service, Regulations & Maintenance, Accounting & Inventory, Qualifications, Personal Requirements, and Supervisory Role .
Work with General Manager to set operating goals and objectives
- Post jobs, interview, hire and train new employees
- Oversee and manage reservations
- Plan, coordinate, and manage front of house staff schedules and operations
- Support hosts / servers / bartenders / dishwashers (Sometimes need to be work as servers)
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Monitor from end presentation and ensure that restaurant service and quality standards are constantly met
Ensure that hosts/hostesses seat customers in a manner that is efficient for the operations (seat allocation, turn ratio, etc.)
Preparing non-alcoholic / alcoholic beverages
- Advise customers on food and beverage choices
- A server experience required. Previous experience at Japanese Restaurant, or have an extensive knowledge of Japanese food required.
- Must be ServeSafe & TABC certified.
- Understanding of restaurant etiquette
- Demonstrable customer-service skills
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities
- Able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
■ 80% Health insurance coverage
■100% Dental insurance coverage
■Paid Time Off
■Free Employee Meals
■Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:00 am-2:00 pm
■Dinner:Mon-Sat 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
80% health insurance & 100% dental insurance coverage by company. Free employee meals & Dining discount.
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Event Management / Organization
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Staff Management of 20