■Sushi / Kitchen Chef (Full-time; $18~/per hour+Tip)
- Create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording, cutting and packaging for take-out and dine-in plate preparation
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are strictly adhered to
- Show gratitude and greet every guest with a big, genuine smile and eye contact
- Provide a high level of attention to guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Create connections with each guest in a friendly, professional and caring manner
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of sushi and kitchen station
- Complete opening and closing duties efficiently and safely, using the correct procedures
- Complete all assigned daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties
- Order and receive raw materials and dry goods
- Be a team player; have lots of fun and support other teammates
- Ability to break down the fishes, and cook sweet eggs by scratch for sushi and tempura
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a friendly demeanor
- Previous experience required
- Work mini. 40 hours per week
- Must be ServeSafe certified.
≪Full-time≫ 80% Health insurance & 100% Dental insurance coverage by company. Free Employee Meals, Dining Discount.
■Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:00 am-2:00 pm
■Dinner:Mon-Sat 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
After first 3 weeks, we'll see your performance and reconsider the wage. 80% health insurance & 100% dental insurance coverage by company. Free employee meals & Dining discount.
Food Handlers Certificate
Food Safety Knowledge