We are fine dining Japanese Restaurant that is looking for clean cut and professional workers who can work in an upscale environment.
- Create high quality authentic Japanese food including cooking rice, temperature recording, cutting and packaging for take-out and dine-in plate preparation
- Ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are strictly adhered to
- Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
- Ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Provide a high level of attention to guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of sushi and kitchen station
- Complete opening and closing duties efficiently and safely, using the correct procedures
- Complete all assigned daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties
- Ability to cook tempura, noodles and grill items.
- Have positive attitude to learn how to cook authentic Japanese food.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a friendly demeanor
- Previous experience required at Japanese Restaurant, or have an extensive knowledge of Japanese food required.
- Work mini. 40 hours per week
- Must be ServeSafe certified.
≪Full-time≫ 80% Health insurance & 100% Dental insurance coverage by company. Free Employee Meals, Dining Discount.
≪Part-time≫ Free Employee Meals, Dining Discount.
■Lunch: Mon-Fri 11:00 am-2:00 pm
■Dinner:Mon-Sat 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
After first 3 weeks, we will see your performance, and reconsider the wage. 80% Health insurance & 100% Dental insurance coverage by the company. Free employee meals & Dining Discount.
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Food Handlers Certificate
Food Safety Knowledge