Sweep and mop floors
Take out trash
Clean outside areas
- Hourly wage, depending on experience
- Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment
- 50% contribution to single HMO during first 2 years of employment, 100% available after 2 years.
- Paid time off available to use after 6 months of full-time employment.
- 401(K) after 6 months, with Alinea Group matching up to 4% of deferred earnings.
- CTA/Transit discount available after 6 months of full-time employment.
- Email your resume
- Schedule a phone interview with Human Resources
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. This means we value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and values. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States (E-Verify)
Health benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Alinea Group
Alinea was founded in 2005 by Chef Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas.
Featuring a single, seasonally driven tasting menu of between 18 and 22 courses, the experience of dining at Alinea is not only delicious, but also fun, emotional, and provocative.
Alinea has been universally praised for its innovative approach to modernist cuisine. It has three times been named the Best Restaurant in America and is the only restaurant in Chicago, and one of only 12 in the U.S., to earn the coveted Michelin 3-Star rating. It has also won the James Beard Award for Best Service in the United States.