- Two to three years of full-service, high-volume restaurant experience
- An energetic persona with a knack for hospitality and graciousness
- Intermediate knowledge of wine, beer, and spirits
- Ability to work independently and anticipate needs with little prompting/oversight
- Possess an eagerness to strengthen and develop cocktail knowledge and experience
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of rotating menu items and be able to comfortably discuss and recommend libations according to guest preferences
- Develop and in-depth understanding of spirits, cocktails and their unique history
- Be able to maintain a high standard for presentation and execution in a high-volume environment
The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group is a multi-concept management group with locations throughout Chicago. There are multiple locations with our newest, West Town Bakery & Tap, having just opened in Chicago's Wrigleyville neighborhood at the Hotel Zachary. For more information, visit our group page, www.thefifty50group.com
---Paid Paternal Leave
---Company subsidized medical insurance
---Dental insurance and prescription benefit
---Discounts at our other restaurants
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
AN ELEGANTLY CRAFTED SEAFOOD EXPERIENCE
Named for the notion that seafood is a staple of most port towns and our chefs are the food “smiths” and craftsmen elevating one of nature’s greatest gifts to man.
When working with truly great seafood, we believe in the “less is more” approach. Sometimes the best ingredient is the one left off the plate.
Portsmith sources the best quality and freshest seafood. We honor the seafood and fisherman with bold flavors yet simple plating. Precision yet restraint showcase the natural flavors of our pristine catch.