Who You Are:
This position plays a supporting role in food service production - demonstrating the ability to follow instruction and take ownership of projects. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable on basic cooking skills and eager to learn.
What You'll Do:
• Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service.
• Assemble dishes during service, following proper specifications for plate components, portion size, and presentation.
• Assist in food prep tasks during off-peak periods as needed.
• Accurately follow recipes to maintain consistency and quality.
• Restock all items as needed throughout the shift, storing and rotating products properly.
• Maintain an attention to detail while working in a high-volume environment.
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Commuter Benefits, 401k, Paid Time Off, Employee Meals
General knife handling
Over 300 covers a night
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Make it Nice
Made Nice is a counter service restaurant, from Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara. The menu focuses on fresh, seasonal ingredients and incorporates the same flavors and techniques that we use at our sister restaurants, Eleven Madison Park and The NoMad, to create composed dishes at a more accessible price point. We are excited to offer thoughtful, elevated food and beverages in a casual atmosphere without sacrificing our standards on quality or service.
We favor ability, ambition and enthusiasm over experience. As a part of Make it Nice, employees at Made Nice are given an opportunity to discover and pursue their passion while learning and challenging themselves. Our team is made up of diverse people committed to collaboration, contribution and excellence.