Our mission: To be the most client-focused food company and to redefine the workplace food experience for the next generation.
Savory brings healthful, responsibly-sourced meals & thoughtful hospitality-rich experiences to workplaces. Our innovative food(as a) service approach has a lean on-site presence to deliver tenants unmatched freshness and reliability. Our software-enabled hub-and-spoke model leverages our central kitchen, thereby making programs available at a cost that is second to none. We provide clients with 50-5,000+ employees office-wide meals programs, in-office café / espresso bar experiences, individual meal delivery, meeting catering, pantry management, and more.
Our vision is to improve the experience of fresh food delivery at the workplace, while continuing to find new ways to incorporate sustainable, local and responsible products into Savory’s expansive offerings. Our commitment to developing and implementing industry-leading technologies, passion for hospitality and determination to trail-blaze the B2B food on demand category drives our pursuit of excellence and innovation in food at the workplace.
Savory has delivered over 1.5 million meals from our 9,000sqft Manhattan kitchen to clients at hundreds of the world’s most prestigious companies, including Goldman Sachs, Gibson Dunn and The Carlyle Group. We have been selected as the preferred provider for tenants at Rockefeller Center. Our diverse team has experience at Jean-Georges, Bouley, The Standard, Google and McKinsey, and our shared philosophy is that no detail is too small and no request too large.
We are a passionate, innovative, young(ish?) team that is extremely hardworking but not afraid to poke fun at ourselves. We feel lucky to have the rare opportunity to be part of an entirely new category of food, and are passionate about re-inventing office food culture. The work we do is not always easy, but it stretches team members and exposes them to a rapidly growing company while giving them direct access to the next generation of rising entrepreneurs in food and technology.
Role Objective: Elevate the Savory brand to the forefront of thoughtfulness at the workplace.
- Evolve Savory brand language + voice and implement across all creative digital and physical assets
- Ideate and develop thoughtful Savory experience touches that delight clients
- Develop and own the Savory content calendar
- Collaborate with senior executives (CEO, Corporate Executive Chef, VP Corporate Development, Head of Account Management, CTO, CFO) across initiatives
- Design and maintain templates for all client-facing materials (e.g., menus, presentations, event elements)
- Design digital UX, supporting CTO
- Exceptional skills in creative suite programs (e.g., Photoshop, inDesign, Publisher)
- Strong portfolio of work in food
- At least 1 year working in a corporate environment
- Understanding of Design Language Principles
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with more advanced languages like LESS/SASS, template languages and LaTeX/ConTeXt/LuaTeX is a plus
- Comfort with free or open-source software (e.g., GIMP, Krita, Inkscape) a plus
- Motivated, professional and well spoken, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A genuine people person who is forward-thinking to not only intuitively understand but also, preempt a client’s needs
- Obsessively attentive to detail and committed to excellence
- Thrives in a challenging, constantly changing environment requiring continual adjustment
- A problem solver and able to think on the fly in a hectic, fast-paced environment
- Creative "out of the box" thinker
- Flexible mindset with a love for change
- No ego / "can do" attitude
- Willingness to put in longer hours for time sensitive projects
Marketing / PR
Food Delivery, Corporate, Media