We are looking for someone to help us grow our private events business. We have a newly completed private events brochure and currently book several on-site events per month. We are a European inspired cafe and restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner at three locations. Our food is fresh, seasonal and Mediterranean driven. Our beverage program is wine and amari focused and led by our Beverage Director and sommelier. This person will be expected to market and obtain more events, meet with cutomers to plan their event and manage the planning process from start to finish with the General Manager and Executive Chef. There will be a base hourly rate as well as a detailed and structured commission compensation system based on private events revenue obtained.
- Assist in generating marketing content
- Lead the sales charge and contact companies in the greater Philadelphia area
- Keep private events brochure content up to date
- Work with General Manager to effectively plan the event with regards to staffing, service style and atmosphere
- Work with the Executive Chef to finalize menus
- Manage the customer service process from first contact through the day of the event.
- Develop customized events for customers
- Coordinate and rent any speciality equipment needed
Base hourly plus commissions on private events obtained