The Aviary, a lounge where cocktails and service are given the same attention to detail as a four-star restaurant, seeks servers to join our team! At the Aviary we honor both innovation and tradition. We emphasize each cocktail’s actual flavor than than name and branding of the spirit used.. The ideal candidate can effortlessly multi-task, maintain a positive team-oriented attitude, and work diligently to ensure all standards of cocktail and food service are met. Also a willingness to grow within our establishment, opportunities for advancement are available to those with drive and commitment. All candidate must be 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages and BASSET/ServSafe certified. To be noted this is a full-time position, candidates must be willing to work 40-50 hours a week. Please be familiar with the Aviary by visiting our website www.theaviary.com and reading reviews.
- Hourly wage, depending on experience.
- Medical, vision, dental and life benefits available on the 1st of the month following full-time employment
- 50% company contribution to single HMO during first 2 years of full-time employment, 100% contribution available after 2 years.
- Paid time off available to use after 6 months of full-time employment.
- 401(K) after 6 months, with Alinea Group matching up to 4% of deferred earnings.
- CTA/Transit discount available after 6 months of full-time employment.
Steps to Apply:
Send your resume and tell us about your specific interest in The Alinea Group
Following phone interview, schedule working interview (paid minimum wage)
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. This means we value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Benefits with tenure