James Beard Award-winning and Michelin-Starred Chef Fabio Trabocchi is now hiring Line Cooks for our restaurant, Sfoglina Downtown!
Sfoglina (pronounced "sfoal-yee-nah") is a Fabio Trabocchi Restaurant and is named for the female artisans and Italian cultural icons that carry on the tradition of rolling sheets of pasta by hand with a rolling pin, a technique passed through the generations.
If you understand the standards of world class service and hospitality and would like to be a part of a growing restaurant group and work with some of the best hospitality and culinary professionals, we would love to meet and invite you to discover the opportunities to advance your career within our company.
Some of our recent sister restaurant awards and accolades include but not limited to:
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Best New Restaurant of the Year" 2018
- James Beard Foundation's "Best New Restaurant" Semifinalist 2018
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" #3, 2018
- Washington Post, Three Stars, February 7, 2018
- Bloomberg, "17 Most Exciting Restaurants Opening around the World this Fall", September 2017
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2018
- 1 Star, Washington DC Michelin Guide, 2017
- James Beard Foundation's "Outstanding Service Program" Semifinalist 2017
- Washingtonian "100 Very Best Restaurants" 2017
- Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington's RAMMY Awards Finalist "Wine Program of the Year" 2017
- Be a part of an award-winning restaurant group which continues to expand
- Company sponsored health care plan and optional vision/dental coverage after 60 days of full time employment
- Competitive Pay
- Top Rated Earnings
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Referral Bonuses
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant culinary experience in a fine dining or upscale restaurant, exp. in high volume environments a plus
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Open availability
- Professional appearance and grooming standard appropriate for a premier fine dining restaurant.
How to apply:
Applicants may schedule a phone or an in-person interview by responding to this post, and including a copy of your updated resume.
View our Join our Journey video for a glimpse of what it's like working for us:
Please feel free to review our website to learn more about our company:
COMPANY CULTURE: Thinks like a guest. Works as a team. Acts like an owner.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Upscale Casual, Casual Dining, Restaurant Group
Part of Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants
Sfoglina (pronounced sfoal-yee-nah) is a Fabio Trabocchi Restaurant and is named for the female artisans and Italian cultural icons that carry on the tradition of rolling sheets of pasta by hand with a rolling pin, a technique passed through the generations.
Fabio Trabocchi Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Fabio Trabocchi restaurants does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under state or local law.