• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Ability to work full-time
• Likes to work in a team and professional work ethic
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Hourly rate based on previous work experience with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental essential plan
• Paid vacation after 1 year
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.