We are currently looking to fill a SERVER position. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and grow with our team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reports to work on time and in correct uniform. Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards and procedures as stated in the training information.
- Welcome and greet guests. Treats all guests with our hospitality culture – uses guests’ name when known, polite, courteous, warm and friendly.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes. Make recommendations and answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Ensure that food and beverages are delivered to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start, during and at the end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain and stock service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience and ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise (we are a team!).
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Communicates to the manager on duty any and all situations where a guest may express concern or dissatisfaction with any aspect of the dining experience.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Work schedule will vary. Must be flexible for evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Work in a busy restaurant dining room environment.
- Always act in a professional manner that represents the restaurant, owners, partners and staff.
- Respectful to all guests.
- Demonstrate teamwork in all capacities of the restaurant.
- Work with a positive attitude regardless of the situation.
- Follow safety and sanitation rules and laws at all times.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings.
- Always act in the best interest of the restaurant, fellow employees and guests.
- Welcome and accept feedback and coaching from the management team in order to grow as an employee.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Minimum of 2 years in the restaurant industry as a server.
- Knowledge of steps of service.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a POS system.
- Have working knowledge of food, beer, wine, and liquor.
- Food Handlers Certificate.
Please reply with your resume in the body of the email and include an introduction telling us more about you. We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team.
Health Benefits for full time employees after 60 days