What makes Louie Louie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Opened in July 2018, Louie Louie is the newest addition to the Fearless Restaurant collection. Located in the Inn at Penn, Louie Louie is an American Bistro with a French influence and a 70s art nouveau flair.
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation. We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high volume setting.
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment (management experience not required, just a can-do attitude)
• Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing experience appreciated
• Ability to work full-time
• Conflict resolution
• Special event execution
• Wine, beer and spirit knowledge preferred
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Experience working with POS Systems such as Aloha or Micros
• Staff Education / Motivation
• Recruiting, Scheduling, and Staff Education experience appreciated
- Salary range $45,000-55,000 DOE
- Medical/dental insurance
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• 10 days paid vacation (Yr 1-2); 13 days paid vacation (Yr 3); 16 days paid vacation (Yr 4)!
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Community contribution opportunities available
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.