PASTRY ASSISTANT POSITION AT WHITE DOG BAKERY
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our Pastry Assistant position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
WHITE DOG CAFÉ is a renowned Philadelphia restaurant ranked by Craig Laban as 3-bells. It is the world's oldest and largest four-masted Tall Ship offering unsurpassed views for intimate and extraordinary dining aboard this Philadelphia landmark restaurant.
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
- Excellent pastry application
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
- Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
- Ability to work full-time
- Likes to work in a team and professional work environment
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Hourly rate $10-12/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
- Medical/dental essential plan
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with WHITE DOG CAFÉ and other Fearless Restaurants
Bonus options, Health, Dental, Vision available, 401K with Vanguard, Dining Prilviledges @ Fearless Restaurants