- Offering our customers the best retail experience
- Juice sampling and selling
- Follow opening and closing procedures
- Food service and prep of our new food menu
- Produce prep and washing, bottling juices, bottle labeling, kitchen cleaning and prep cleanup.
- Weekday and Weekend's required, approximately 35 hours/week
- The ideal candidate is flexible (sometimes production is short, sometimes its long), energetic and a "can-do" person. This position is also very manual labor intensive, and requires the strength and ability stand for long periods of time, lift heavy garbage, mop, sweep, and clean the facility. The roles and responsibilities change daily and from minute to minute. Someone who has kitchen experience in a fast paced production environment, can follow recipes and communicate and get along well with others.
- Engaging personality and the ability to talk to, educate, and sell to customers
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and stand for an extended period of time
- Full availability needed weekly, opening and closing shifts, weekends.
- Non-smoker (due to highly sensitive finished product and production area)
- Prior food and kitchen experience
- Food safe certified a plus
- Attention to detail, cleanliness
Looking to interview and hire immediately.
About Urge Juice:
Urge Juice has locations in Berkley and Northville and serves raw, cold-pressed organic juice. With the cold-pressed method, we use a hydraulic press to extract every available ounce of juice from our fresh organic produce. Cold pressed juice is proven to be more nutrient dense, and all of the available nutrients, enzymes, and vitamins stay alive as long as the shelf life of the juice (vs. 15-30 minutes with juice made from a blender).
tips, free food/juice, employee discount.
Vegan / Vegetarian Cooking
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs