Devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and good ingredients simply cooked, St. Anselm is not your typical steakhouse. Our aim is to create a neighborhood vibe where guests can enjoy delicious food, an offbeat wine list and friendly service in a fun and unpretentious setting.
At the present time, we are seeking personable, outgoing, guest-centric SERVERS who have a passion for great food and wine served with care and consistency. Ideal candidates will naturally radiate warmth, and sincere hospitality.
Joining our team means being an important part of an amazing new restaurant opening, in an environment that allows you to develop both personally and professionally.
Qualified candidates will be:
- Team players with a strong work ethic and dedicated to the craft of being a student of the industry
- Responsible & timely, willing to take direction
Qualified candidates will have:
- Open availability
- At least 2 years of experience as a Server in a high-profile, well-rated restaurant
- Personable & professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills to build trusting relationships with peers and guests
- The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
- A basic understanding of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
Comprehensive benefits, dining discount, long-term advancement opportunities!
Classic Food / Wine Service