• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Must have knowledge of fast paced sauté, pantry, and grill stations
• Excellent knife skills
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Ability to work full-time
• Likes to work in a team and professional work ethic
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Hourly rate $15-17/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental essential plan
• Paid vacation after 1 year
Health/dental insurance, Paid Vacation, career growth!
Advanced Knife Handling
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe has been engaging its local community with award-winning contemporary American cuisine, since 1983 in Philadelphia and since 2010 in Wayne. Known for creative menus, using the highest quality farm-fresh ingredients and humanely raised meats and poultry, our menus change weekly to capture the best local, seasonal and sustainable grown foods available. Our inspiring menus are complimented with an all American wine list, local craft beers and seasonal specialty cocktails and refreshing mocktails served with warm hospitality.