MANAGEMENT POSITION AT AUTOGRAPH BRASSERIE
What makes Autograph Brasserie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Opened in May 2016, Autograph Brasserie is the newest addition to the Fearless Restaurant collection. Located in the former location of James Beard’s L’Auberge and George Perrier’s Georges, the building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept owner Marty Grims had for over 20-years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation. We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high volume setting.
• 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment (management experience not required, just a can-do attitude)
• Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing experience appreciated
• Ability to work full-time
• Conflict resolution
• Special event execution
• Wine, beer and spirit knowledge preferred
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Experience working with POS Systems such as Aloha or Micros
• Staff Education / Motivation
• Recruiting, Scheduling, and Staff Education experience appreciated
• Salary range $45,000-55,000 DOE
• Medical/dental insurance
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• 10 days paid vacation (Yr 1-2); 13 days paid vacation (Yr 3); 16 days paid vacation (Yr 4)!
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Community contribution opportunities available
Health/dental benefits 30+ hours, Fearless Restaurants dining benefits at all 9 locations, 401K Vanguard