What we Need:
We are currently looking for a junior to mid-level in-house Graphic Designer that can make an immediate contribution within our team. We need someone who has the attitude and ability to adapt to the aesthetics of each of our 10 (and expanding) concepts. The candidate must be able to easily switch design gears from one brand to another while maintaining a creative vision. From conceptualization and design execution across a wide portfolio of hospitaltiy accounts, the Graphic Designer will report directly to upper management and engage with other members of the team, including managers at each venue.
What You’ll Do Every Day:
- Contribute to the development of brand and design strategy, and implementation across the brand spectrum including identity, print, digital, and environmental.
- Print work: designing, sourcing and ordering items including but not limited to: apparel, brochures, promotional flyers, business cards, menus, packaging, branded items, environmental signage.
What Your Background Looks Like:
- 1–3 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite applications
- CSS, HTML a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the aptitude and portfolio to work across brands to deliver timely creative solutions.
- Proactive approach
- Attention to detail, production comprehension, great design aesthetic
This is a full time, in-house, corporate position. No relocation or work sponsorships provided.
Part of 4 Star Restaurant Group
Our #1 goal at 4 Star Restaurant Group is to provide an exceptional dining experience at a reasonable price. We are a growing Chicago based restaurant company with a commitment to genuine hospitality and exceptional food. We are dedicated to providing an extraordinary work environment, being a responsible partner in our communities, and uphold out core values on every shift, everyday.