We are looking for an extraordinary Accounting Manager to join our team!
Ford Fry Restaurants is a contemporary and stylish group of restaurants with a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today FFR is recognized as a priemer operator of boutique restaurants.If you are performance oriented and looking for an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, values driven company we invite you to apply with us! Serious applicants must have restaurant experience!
- Provide financial analysis and support, including P&L and Balance Sheets, to all units and management staff as directed by the Accounting Director
- Ensure that the needed controls are in place to maximize profits or minimize losses by retaining revenues, and reducing expenses.
- Ensure efficient and accurate inventory reviews and audits.
- Participate in monthly department meetings; M.O.D Program and weekly staff meetings
- Conduct self to reflect the high standards of professionalism.
- Responsible for proper completion of payroll processing and preparation.
- Produces accurate and complete fixed asset reports.
- Responsible for Sales Tax preparation.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and ask for clarification when needed; strong work ethic
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ten-key calculator
- Assists in preparing the financial analysis of operations.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Accounting Manager (or similar) at a property of similar size and quality with a background that includes forecasting and/or budgeting
- College degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- Computer literate
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position and environment
- Compeat Accounting & Inventory Software
- Payment Processing on Gather Catering Software
- Micros POS
- Concur Expense Reporting Software
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Achievable bonus, medical, dental, vision, critical accident and illness, life insureance, pto, and internal management training program
Part of Ford Fry Restaurants
Ford Fry Restaurants (FFR) is a team of Atlanta-based chefs and restaurants helmed by Restaurateur Ford Fry. In January 2007, Fry put down roots in Atlanta with the opening of his first restaurant, JCT. Kitchen & Bar. In less than a decade, the company opened 10 more restaurants in Atlanta and one in Fry’s hometown of Houston. The food and environments Fry’s team creates continue to garner FFR significant accolades, including multiple James Beard nominations, FOOD & WINE magazine features, anEsquire magazine award for Best Restaurant in America, and inclusion on similar “best of” lists in Bon Appetit, Southern Living, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and more. Fry’s portfolio of restaurants includes JCT. Kitchen & Bar, no. 246, The Optimist, King + Duke, St. Cecilia, The El Felix, Superica, Marcel, State of Grace (FFR’s Houston property) and BeetleCat.