• 3+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
• Must have knowledge of fast paced sauté, pantry, and grill stations
• Excellent knife skills
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Ability to work full-time
• Likes to work in a team and professional work ethic
• Food Safety Knowledge
• $50,0000-$60,000 based on experience, with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
• Medical/dental essential plan
• Paid vacation after 1 year
Paid Vacation after one year, health benefits offered
Advanced Knife Handling
Culinary Menu / Recipe Development
Dough Making / Portioning
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
White Dog Cafe, an iconic restaurant in University City for over 30 years, is a leader in using environmentally sustainable, organic and local foods from farms within 50 miles. Known for warm hospitality, inspiring and award winning food, the White Dog's historic three brownstones were recently completely renovated offering charming and whimsical dog décor and artwork in its many unique dining spaces and outdoor patio.
The seasonal menu changes often, with innovative dishes highlighting local ingredients such as the Homemade Rigatoni with Spicy Lamb Bolognese and Basil Ricotta, Lancaster County Chicken and Verlasso Salmon as well as Market Salads and delicious shared Small Plates. Complimented with an all American wine list, local craft beers and seasonal specialty cocktails and refreshing mocktails. White Dog Cafe is open for Lunch, Brunch on Saturday and Sunday and nightly dinner.