MANAGEMENT POSITION AT MOSHULU RESTAURANT
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our management position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 8 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Moshulu Restaurant is a renowned 4-diamond Philadelphia restaurant which has also been ranked by Craig Laban as 3-bells. It is the world's oldest and largest four-masted Tall Ship offering unsurpassed views for extraordinary dining aboard this Philadelphia landmark restaurant. The Moshulu is currently undergoing a grand renovation and we want people who are excited to bring the energy and passion!
We are a group of strong leaders with a profound sense of ownership and pride in all aspects of the restaurant. We are looking for individuals full of intellect, passion, integrity, creativity, and energy driven by an unshakable belief in hospitality as a foundation. We require honest, hardworking professionals that manage and mentor others with respect, empathy and dignity. Candidate should enjoy coaching and managing a team of 50-75 in a high volume setting.
• 3+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment (management experience not required, just a can-do attitude)
• Must love interacting with guests and creating raves
• Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
• Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
• Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
• Restaurant scheduling, inventory and purchasing experience appreciated
• Ability to work full-time
• Conflict resolution
• Special event execution
• Wine, beer and spirit knowledge preferred
• Food Safety Knowledge
• Experience working with POS Systems such as Aloha or Micros
• Staff Education / Motivation
• Recruiting, Scheduling, and Staff Education experience appreciated
• Salary range $45,000-55,000 DOE
• Medical/dental insurance
• Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
• 10 days paid vacation (Yr 1-2); 13 days paid vacation (Yr 3); 16 days paid vacation (Yr 4)!
• Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 8 Fearless Restaurant locations
• Community contribution opportunities available
Health/dental insurance (full time), short-term disability, Employee Dining Program @ 8 Fearless Restaurants, career growth!
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Fearless Restaurants
The world’s oldest and largest four-masted tall ship offers unsurpassed views and a unique backdrop for intimate to extraordinary dining and celebrations. From the restaurant, to our private dining rooms, and outdoor open-aired and tented decks, enjoy inventive and contemporary presentations of classic American cuisine combined with impeccable service creating a memorable experience.